Sunday 20 March 2011

Welcome to my blog.



This blog was born from my love of making cakes,cheesecakes and cupcakes and other yummy treats.

Baking and cake decoration started as a passion when I attended courses on :

-Basic Cake Foundation Course at Creative Culinaire

-Wilton's Method of cake decorating (Basics)

-Wilton's Method of cake decorating (Flowers and Cake Design)

-Wilton's Method of cake decorating (Fondant and Tiered Cakes)

and many other classes, including gumpaste, figurines etc ..along the way.

I have met inspiring teachers on my journey and would like to thank them for all that they have taught me.

Like any good student, I always strive to aim for perfection in what I do and continuously improve myself.

Please feel free to drop by on this blog to talk or exchange yummy news!

Fresh ingredients are the secret to my yummy munchies.

If you like what you see and would like to order custom made yummies..pls e-mail me with details and I hope we can create and relive fantasies..

More details on how to order coming up soon...
                            

No comments:

Post a Comment